Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One quick day of fun in Southern California

Before the opening day of CHA - we took a little time to explore "The Land." Our booth was set up by noon - so we had the entire rest of the day to go on rides, eat and have fun. Mary (our Sales Manager) is like a little kid at Disney - she really thinks it is the bes place in the whole world and loved showing us around.






I grew up down here - but haven't been back in a long time - so a lot of the rides were new to me! Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters was so much fun!









This is the picture they email to you - don't Eileen and I look so serious??









I loved the addition of Johnny Depp to the Pirates of the Caribbean.









Shellys favorite attraction at Disneyland is the Tiki Room! Eileen had never been so Mary and I agreed to go... I will admit - It was really cute :)















And finally - a nice man took our picture all together right before Sunset.

2 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

What fun you all are having! Wish I was there instead of here in the cold state of IL!

melita said...

Love Buzz Lightyear! That is my favorite ride at Disney!! =) Glad you were able to get out to enjoy the beautiful weather!