Friday, March 7, 2008

Organized and Inspired!!

Its not just the name of our stamp set its a way of life! :)


If you are like me - Organizing your scrapbooking supplies is almost as much a part of scrapbooking as the actual page creating is!!



Thats why I love one of our newest sets: Organized and Inspired! We love to label, organize, and arrange everything from photos to craft supplies.






We were inspired to create these organization word stamps by the book The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker published by Simple Scrapbooks™.

These practical stamps will play a key role in keeping you organized and inspired.
These 43 Clear stamps will help you label everything from cardstock to adhesives to stamps!

Eileen Collins used the Organized and Inspired set along with the Loopy Labels set to make the tags on this adorable shelf.
I usually say "Happy Stamping" but I think I will sign this off with "Happy Stamping AND Organizing!!"
Angela @ TT

2 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

LOVE IT! Hopefully you guys will have a booth at CKC in Collinsville because I will be there!

Aleks said...

Wow, I love that too!!